Friday, March 7, 2008

Quilted Cards

Happy Birthday, Jan Krentz!!! This little 6" quilted greeting card is in the mail to my friend Jan, the Star Quilter. :)

For the past year, when time allows, I've tried to make little quilted cards - aka "quilt-lets" - for friends and family. Some months I'm right on top of it, others I miss out altogether. I am very unpredictable.

But so far, the two birthdays this month have been celebrated by me with card making. Unfortunately the first birthday card went awry. FedEx says they left it on the doorstep, but when the boys got home, there was no package. Live and learn. Require a signature. :(

My usual MO is to send the cards via USPS, in the transparent envelope seen behind Jan's star. Believe it or not, it only takes one first class stamp. Tried and true, I'm going to stick with this method of delivery. As far as I know, every one of these has made it to its destination.

And on that, I'm off to sew. Happy Jan's birthday, one and all!!! ;)

No comments: