Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not Much Happening

Birthday greetings to my Sister-in-Law Sharon!! Her gift box, with this card, is enroute to Alaska. I'm trusting that she does not have time to check the blog, and therefore the card will be a surprise. I'm surprised that I actually got one done this month. I've been terribly behind, and I think all April birthdays except my sister were card-free. Bad quilter.

I can't really say what's been taking my time. A bit of this, a bit of that. Today I've been quilting-for-hire. I got an email alerting me to another quilt in my future (on Monday), and a phone call that resulted in bringing yet another for-hire quilt home this morning. I definitely need to re-learn how to organize my days. I need to get more done.

I took a break from quilting to clean the bathroom. Crazy priorities, I know. But the bathroom was desperate, and I needed a bit of a break. As soon as I hit "publish post," I'm going back to that quilt and see if I can get it finished.

So much to do, so much procrastinating...not a good combination. And on top of that, the sun is shining. I want to go outside, pretend I'm a lizard and lie out there soaking up its warmth. That's not going to happen today. As I said, there is much to do, and catching rays is definitely NOT on the list.

No comments: