Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quilting Bloggers

I'm still a novice at this blogging business, so I'm not clear on how to insert hot-link pictures. But there's a fun new website that I've discovered that you might also like. It's called "Quilting Bloggers," and it has a roster of blogs (I'm on it!) about quilting. Be warned, it's addictive! I've put the link on my sidebar as well. It's been fun to see that many of the blogs I regularly view are already linked/registered. Too much fun!!

I've bookmarked the site. When I have the time, I check it out. It's like going to the library. hmmm, maybe I'll like that one. Or that one. Or that one. There are hundreds to choose from, and more are being added each day. Fun, fun, fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzanne

Thank you very much for posting about my site, Quilting Bloggers. I really appreciate the support.

On my Promote page, I've added the necessary code that you can copy and paste to have the image appear on your site. Feel free to send me an email if you need any assistance.

Thanks again!

Happy Quilting,
Michele