Thursday, June 12, 2008

Trying to Keep Up

As the quilts for hire keep pouring in, I'm trying to keep up. Forget my own stuff, I've got business to take care of. :) This is the latest and greatest (size-wise) Sunbonnet Sue. Who knew a person could be so smitten? Surely not I!

Sunbonnet Sue
90" x 90"
Pat Lancaster

Here's a close-up of one of the blocks. Every one of them has this attention to detail. Wish me luck as I try not to knock off any of the 3-d additions!

I also dropped this off at FedEx, sending it on its way to Golden, CO, home of Quilter's Newsletter. hmmm. What could be in the box? I wonder... :)

Other than that, I've spent a couple of hours working on the Sue that you saw yesterday, and I'm getting ready to put the first quilting stitches into my Hoffman. Mostly it's been housework that's been keeping me busy.

Yep. That's about it...not much to talk about at all...

No comments: