Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whatcha doin?


No, Ma'am. It wasn't me. Honest. It was Charlie. Go ahead, ask him!!

Me? Do you think I did it? Why would you accuse me of such a thing?!!!

I accuse you, Charlie, because you've been lying around, moaning, with a belly ache, day after day. And day after day, I find regurgitated June bugs on the sidewalk. Edgar seems perfectly fine and dandy. You're the one who's been under the weather.

Now my morning begins with a pass through the patio, to sweep up the day's new collection...of June bugs. We can't have the kitty eating any more of them, they make him very, very uncomfortable.

Tell me, do these look at all appetizing to you? No? Well they don't to me either. But Charlie has a thing for them, believe you me.


The other thing I've been doing is quilting. I've been quilting since 9:30am, and I'm still working my way around this beauty. The sashing is finished, and I'm about a third of the way around the border. No, I do NOT have a long-arm. I machine quilt the old-fashioned way...


But I think I'm ready to call it a day. I'd rather be kayaking...How about you?

No comments: