Monday, November 10, 2008

cat update

I showed you the gorgeous giant leaf that I brought home last week from Hartland. I left it on the coffee table undisturbed, until Friday. At that time, Malcolm found it, and declared it his.

Boy, does this guy know how to give the evil eye or what?

If you're wondering who he's glaring at, why, it's Edgar. And just to be sure that Edgar doesn't get his leaf, Malcolm thought maybe he'd have to eat it. seriously.


The little guys quickly lost interest...Ironically, as soon as they didn't want the leaf, neither did Malcolm. turkey.


Splish, splash. Edgar found a better way to occupy his time. I wondered why the toilet seat has been wet over the last couple of weeks. This little guy apparently LOVES to play in the water...don't get me started!

No comments: