Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finished and Not Finished

Wow. I've actually gotten some sewing/quilting done in the past couple of days. I've been working on a for-hire quilt today, but I did my own thing yesterday. This is the back of a cute duck-themed baby quilt that I put together at the Hartland Retreat. The back has a duck print and beach balls.


This is the front. Again, it's got ducks, and it's set with red chicken fabric, yellow lady bug fabric and a blue Laurel Burch swirl.


Here is my sewing table. If you look at it, you might think that I've been cleaning. I have, but the only thing cleaned is the table.


It's okay when I have my back to the room, but when I don't? yikes! It makes me shudder to think of the mess!! It's even worse to look at it!

This is what I've got to my right...


This is behind me...


And this is to the left of me...

I think I need one of those signs that says something like "Clutter is the sign of genius..." or... I'm looking for an excuse/explanation, help me out, please!!! ;)

One of these days I'll find the floor, but it's not going to be today. I have a quilt to finish...

addendum: I was blog-surfing today (11/22) and came across a link to this post about the state of one's studio. haha!! I feel better already!!! :)

No comments: