Friday, November 21, 2008

Gone Shopping

Greetings! I spent some hours quilting yesterday, and today looks to be another perfect day for it. This is what I saw, when I looked outside this morning.


It's only a very light fog, but it feels like quilting weather. Ignore the cans - it's also greenwaste pick-up day. ;)


But that's not why I wrote this post. Instead, I wanted to show you this nifty chair I bought at World Market. We've sent most of our beds hither and yon as the kids have grown, and now, when they come home to visit, we are short sleeping facilities. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying yet another bed, but a chair? Now that might work. This is called a Parker chair.


It has secret compartments, that hide legs. First, there is the leg in the chair back...


And then, there are the legs in the seat. Sorry about the angle. Blogger tipped the picture. sigh.


Once the legs have been extended, you unfold it, and voila! It's a bed!


I hope it's comfy!

Finally, it's getting to be that time again. Costco had their fresh wreaths available, and so, I availed myself.


And with that, I'm ready to jump into Holiday Spirit Mode with both feet. Hang on, it's going to be a fast and furious ride to the end of December...wheeeeee!!!!

No comments: