Monday, November 3, 2008

Houston, I've got pictures!

Okay, so maybe the post title is a bit misleading, but it's true...I do have pictures from Houston. They came to my mailbox via Lisa Ellis. She's the one who had the joy of being there in person. Lisa, thank you so much for taking these and sending them along! The quilts DID hang, just as promised. Big smile.

"Window of Tradition"
Suzanne Kistler, 2008
2008 Hoffman Challenge Traveling Collection

"Sierra Snow Melt"
Suzanne Kistler, 2008
West Coast Wonders Special Exhibit

Oh. And I heard the results of the IHS Silent Auction. This wallhanging was purchased on Saturday night by a good friend. Thank you Gwen!! I'm so glad to hear that it's gone to a good home!!

It Is Well
Suzanne Kistler, 2008

And that's it for tonight, I'm off to play volleyball. Stay tuned for more retreat pictures tomorrow...

No comments: