Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Cross Another Off the List

Once I'd finished the garage, I had another undertaking for the afternoon. I was going to say "major," but really? How major is sitting around sewing? Not too major, when you think about it. I tend to be prone to slight exaggeration...

This is what I came in the house for. My "workshop." I don't know if you can even see the little green box under the mounds of fabric, but this is my Christmas scraps box. (Not to be confused with my Christmas fabrics box.) I use the contents to make ornaments, Christmas cards, and other odds and ends...


This is what I was working on. I'd started on Saturday, and was to this point...


These were destined to be given backs, ties, stuffed, and decorated. By the end of the afternoon, this is what I had to show for my efforts. (Sorry the picture isn't any better. I only took one. I was late...)


I put my goodies in my little basket, and off I went to a marvelous party.


Pat always sets a lovely table, and she and her husband Mel are the most gracious host and hostess. The evening was DELIGHTFUL.


Finally, here is a picture of our little art group. Wow. Not so little! It's growing!


Anyway, that's a glimpse of last night's festivities. It's a wrap!

oh. And the card goes to....Pat. I was sure it was going to be Kristin. Maybe she needs one too? Congratulations!

2 comments:

pb said...

I won, how great is that. The evening was wonderful, still putting away dishes and yet doing that brings back such great memories of the evening.

Anonymous said...

Love seeing the finished ones.