Monday, December 8, 2008

A Few More Possibilities...

What are the odds? Other than this single picture, Blogger flipped every single one. Every one! You'll have to tip your laptop or crick your neck. If only I could figure out how to right this wrong!!!


See this little buffalo heart? I have a stack of hearts of various prints all prepared for applique. I don't even remember why I made them. This was as far as I got.

Here are more blocks, made from "The Color Went to Tahiti" leftovers...


And another one...


And then there are leftover strips from all of those Lone Star quilts. I've got stacks of them. (Can anyone say, "Let's cover more photobooks?")


And then there are the stacks of single diamonds, cut for an abandoned diamond landscape...


And leftover blocks from Adam's quilt...


And leftovers from a Mystery quilt done YEARS ago, and my 2005? Hoffman Challenge...


Yep. The box is full, and I got tired of taking pictures. I didn't even get halfway through it. Do these count as a zillion UFO's? Or how many? I don't know how to count them. Maybe once I get to the end of my official UFO list, the box will be numbered "ad infinitum."

P.S. Don't forget to comment on the Dec 5 post if you would like a chance to receive a quilted Christmas card. I'll be choosing the lucky recipient some time tomorrow morning...

No comments: