Monday, January 12, 2009

Away for a Few...

No pictures today, sorry about that. It's been busy, busy around here, and I haven't been in the sewing room since 1/1. sigh. Goals are good and all that. So much for getting anything done though...

Today I'm off and running to Ontario, CA. I have something scheduled for all day tomorrow, so I need to be there a day early. I plan to meet up with a friend on Wednesday, before heading back. Maybe I'll have some pictures? We do plan to check a quilt store or two while we're in the area.

I hope that you are all having MUCH greater success than I am with the 12 step program. I groan when I think that this month might be a "do as I suggest, not as I do" month. So many dreams, so little time!!!

3 comments:

pb said...

Well my goal of making 2 sailboat blocks per day until I got them done (it would take six days) is going out the window. I do not do not I repeat like paper piecing. But I only have 6 or seven more to go. I do not understand how you cut on the grain and complet the paper piece. Oh well I will keep on trying.

quiltedtime said...

I have my blocks sewn together in rows. Now comes the part I dislike the most about piecing--sewing the rows together so that all the seams match. I had to hand baste a portion yesterday to get the seams to match! Ugh! After an hour or so of that, I had to GET OUT OF THE HOUSE and go visit my horse and girlfriends at the ranch. Fortunately, it was a beautiful day! I fully intended to do more sewing when I got home, but well.....that Agatha Christie book looked a whole lot better.

娟子 said...

runescape money
runescape gold
runescape money
buy runescape gold
buy runescape money
runescape money
runescape gold
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
buy runescape gold buy runescape money runescape items
runescape accounts
runescape gp
dofus kamas
buy dofus kamas
Guild Wars Gold
buy Guild Wars Gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
lotro gold
buy lotro gold
runescape money
runescape power leveling
runescape money
runescape gold
dofus kamas
cheap runescape money
cheap runescape gold
Hellgate Palladium
Hellgate London Palladium
Hellgate money
Tabula Rasa gold tabula rasa money
Tabula Rasa Credit
Tabula Rasa Credits
Hellgate gold
Hellgate London gold
wow power leveling
wow powerleveling
Warcraft PowerLeveling
Warcraft Power Leveling
World of Warcraft PowerLeveling World of Warcraft Power Leveling runescape power leveling
runescape powerleveling
eve isk
eve online isk
eve isk
eve online isk
tibia gold
Fiesta Silver
Fiesta Gold
Age of Conan Gold
buy Age of Conan Gold
aoc gold

呼吸机
无创呼吸机
家用呼吸机
呼吸机
家用呼吸机
美国呼吸机
篮球培训
篮球培训班
篮球夏令营
china tour
beijing tour
beijing travel
china tour
tibet tour
tibet travel
computer monitoring software
employee monitoring