Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Need To Borrow A Vocabulary...

ratatatatatatatatatat!!!

wow. Nothing like a jackhammer at 8:01am to get your blood boiling.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!!!! I looked out the window. I need to borrow someone's vocabulary. I don't have the words in mine to express what I'm feeling as I see this lovely view.



Aren't we done yet? Do we REALLY have to rip up the street AGAIN?!! Don't you know I have PEOPLE coming at 1 o'clock!!!

I guess that's where the Lord's been kind to me. I could have scheduled my people to come at 9am. Then where would we be? The nice man with the jackhammer promises me that I can still get out of my driveway, and that they'll be done by noon. They're just replacing the asphalt.

The asphalt looked fine to me. I even drove on it and it held. But hey, everyone wants a chance to rip up my road. Why not the asphalt guys? Be my guest! Go right ahead! Do your thing! Have at it! Knock yourself out!

oh wait. Don't knock yourself out. I need you to finish the job first.

All I can say is: the novelty of having trucks parked in front of my driveway is REALLY just about GONE. Go away, and leave me alone!!!

No comments: