Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not Much To Report

Things have been happening here, but nothing has been terribly noteworthy. Very little has been worth recording with the camera. But, I feel guilty about ignoring my friends in Blogland, so here's what's been happening.

On Monday, I basted a few quilts. This is what I usually expect: quiet, pieceful, undisturbed batting.


But the batting wasn't still and quiet. It was bumping and moving. What?!! Here is the cause. Charlie?! I didn't even know you were in the house!

I wasn't the only one who noticed the moving batting.

Charlie definitely had Malcolm's attention.

A quick game of footsy encouraged me to pick up the draped batting - I don't want cat hair in this project!! - so the guys moved down to the portion I missed.

This morning they were a bit more passive. But they still want to help. Thanks, Charlie! Can I have the mouse now? Please?

Hopefully I'll have more to post before the week ends. Happy quilting!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Love your kitties!!! So he caught a mouse! And I have similar problems with batting and my cats but they wouldn't be content to just bat at it. If I let my cats near batting it gets torn to shreds!