Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I KNEW it was Edgar!!

This post is not for the squeamish or for the fans of mice. Instead, it is a shout out to my kitty, for a job well done.

For the most part, my cats are lazy. Catnap? Areyoukiddingme? These guys sleep from 9-4:30 every single day. Malcolm is the exception, since he sleeps all night as well. But Charlie and Edgar? It's either sleep or eat...or eat or sleep. I took these pictures less than 5 minutes ago.

Yes, Malcolm and Charlie spotted the clean laundry. It's their job to cover it with cat hair.


I'd just let Edgar out. He was early for dinner. He wasn't out there for more than 10 minutes, in fact I'd say he was only outside for 5 minutes. But it was long enough. That mouse is HISTORY!!!

Yay, Edgar!!! Hip hip hooray!!! You're my hero!!!

It doesn't take much to make my day, does it?

The day started at 5:30am, and the internet went down at 5:45am. I spent more than an hour on the phone with AT&T,split between 2 phone calls. They finally decided that yes, maybe they were the problem. I was back online by 1pm. yay.

My quilting news is that I have a carpenter coming by tomorrow to look at my sewing room. He specializes in cabinetry. I've told him that I'd like a NICE sewing table, and enough storage to hold my fabric and make my room look ORGANIZED. Hopefully he'll have ideas and suggestions as to the best use of the space, considering the ridiculous quantity of stuff that needs a home.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Hey,

Edgar looks really proud of himself! The most my cats do is bat those little toy mice around. I think they would have a heart attack if they saw a real mouse :-).

Love,

Kay