Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sacred Threads

Many thanks to Lisa Ellis for taking the time to not only take pictures of my quilts but also to send them to me. Your efforts are MUCH appreciated!!!

"The Light Shines in the Darkness"
Suzanne Kistler 2007

"Psalm 46:10 Be Still"
Suzanne Kistler 2008

I still get a thrill any time I see someone stop and look at one of my quilts, especially one of my faith quilts. To God be the glory! :)

The Sacred Threads exhibit continues in Ohio through June 28, so if you have the opportunity to see it, take advantage! It won't be back until 2011...

Back at the ranch (figuratively speaking) my painting is finished. Today's plan is to put the design wall back in the room, and then, who knows? I might just try to SEW something!!!

3 comments:

Kathy McC said...

Your quilts are so beautiful! Honor given to our Lord. Thank you for making them!
Kathy Mc

pb said...

Well I did not make it to the show. Bummer! Swim meet took precedence. I love the mac it corrects all spelling no mater where it is. Yesterday we had a sew day with the girls they are making purses. Charlotte is such a good teacher.

Nina Marie said...

We saw your quilts at the show and I remember saying - Ohh look she put scripture on this one - so of course I stopped to read them all! They're lovely.