Tuesday, June 30, 2009

whew!

Well, I didn't even make it into the box for jury duty, although I was in the room. whew! I got an hour of hand quilting done as I waited to be called to the courtroom. I spent the next 2 hours of jury selection wondering why so many of us were there. The job was to determine whether or not the County should continue as conservator for the schizophrenic old man. wow. I didn't realize that was a jury procedure. Learn something new every day.

I had enough time this afternoon to begin quilting Uncle Sam. I'm past the halfway point, and if all goes as planned, I'll be able to finish before noon. Goals are good and all that.

I'll check back in tomorrow. Don't forget to let me know if you've reached your June goal. So far I have Kay, Brenda and Kristin as making it. Anyone else?

No comments: