Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lady in Waiting

The phone rang last night, it was the carpenter. He says he's coming this morning, "late morning." Something about "picking up the doors." (Perhaps they're at the glass place, getting glass?) I've moved EVERYTHING out of the room. I'm ready. Come any time. I'm waiting...

I did a LOT of quilting on my Hoffman yesterday. Here's the last corner, along with the amount of thread I have left to quilt it with. It doesn't look like I'm going to make it. (All of the squares that you see in the quilting are done with green.)

These are my options to finish the quilting. Can you see the color difference between the Gutermann and the other two? I bought the Mettler, hoping it will work, a friend dropped by the Talon this morning. Thank you, Ann!

I'm not sure which thread I will use, but I am sure that I'm going to finish this project, one way or another.

And that's the update. I'm going back to waiting...

1 comment:

Kathy McC said...

cannot wait to see your new sewing room finished! Have a blessed day!