Thursday, August 6, 2009

Plugging Along

Well, I've been working on the wedding quilt-for-hire, and it seems to be quilting nicely. I'm about halfway through with it.

I took a break yesterday morning, to make a few quilted cards. I've actually made a few more than that over the past month or so, but I keep mailing them off before I remember to snap a picture.

I sent off a few more yesterday, again without taking pictures. I did get a picture of this one, which goes in the mail today. Hopefully the recipient doesn't check the blog. ;) (I was planning to see her today, but that plan fell through. The mailman will have to deliver for me.)

I also spent some time last night doing some hand quilting. Judging by the photo, it looks like I mean I was quilting my hand.

I was actually quilting BY hand, but my finger got in the way. ouch! Good thing I was working with red thread on the red area, haha!

Well, that's it for now. I'm STILL moving things from the Annex to the Studio, but actually USING the Studio is more of a priority. I'm continuing to prewash fabrics that have been collecting since December, and I should be done with that by tomorrow.

And now, I'm back to working on the quilt-for-hire. Don't worry. The puncture wound has healed, and I will NOT be bleeding on my client's quilt!!!

No comments: