Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Back in the Studio

Yay. After an hour of clean up yesterday, and more today, I found the top of my sewing table. The two last photo albums waiting for attention were attended to. Here is the first:

Here is the second:

While I was on the computer, it occurred to me that I should check my alternate email address. I rarely check it. I have issues with ATT, so typing in ATT doesn't make me want to correspond, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, while I was not checking my email, these pictures were waiting patiently for me to show up. They were taken at the Hartland Quilt Retreat, back on November 1. wow.

Actually, this is a project I was trying to locate yesterday. I found it today. I don't think I need it any more. I'll work on it next year.

And here is proof that I press every time I sew a seam. yep. up and down, up and down. With all that exercise, you'd think I'd be in better shape, eh? ;)

That's all I've got for you today. Hope your December is looking merry and bright!

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

No, no, no :-)! That's when you push the ironing board very close to your sewing chair and simply pivot to iron. I'm in fairly good shape, but my knees get too tired getting up and down so often. Got to conserve that energy for what really matters.....quilting!

Kay