Friday, December 4, 2009

December Step

Remember this one? It was my failed March Step. It's been resurrected for December. My daughter requested a baby quilt for her sister-in-law in the next couple of weeks. What better motivation than that, to finish this? :)

I've been taking lots of pictures but haven't had time to post. We've been out and about, getting into the Christmas spirit. Hopefully I'll have time to download and share them this weekend.

Oh, and my November Step? The only progress I made was claiming that I was going to work on it. I misled you. I didn't touch it. oh well. There's always 2010 to finish it, right?

How about the rest of you? Kristin is the only one who told me of her November Step. Were you able to get your challenge quilt top marked and start the quilting? Let me know, okay?

That's all folks!

No comments: