Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This n That

Who is this cat? This is my yard, this is my mossy pillar, this is NOT my cat. Charlie has more white. Charlie has more hair. Charlie has more fat and less muscle. Who is this cat? He showed up on Sunday, and has proceeded to make himself at home in our yard. Sorry Cat, we have enough cats. We don't want any more. People already think I'm a crazy cat lady. You are NOT my cat. Please go home and stop hanging around. You're making Edgar nervous.

Over the weekend, I went to the quilt show. While I was gone, the menfolk were busy. They cut down the slide. Doesn't this look nice? I took the picture just as the sun was coming up. I should have waited until the afternoon, but I liked the reflection in the pool. I thought it was very nice.

Yesterday I put up my basting tables and got to work. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: All basted and ready for quilting. The one on top is for-hire, the other 4 are for moi. In Perfectland, 1, 2, and 4 would be quilted by the end of tomorrow. #3 would be finished next week, and #5 would be done whenever. (I'm counting top to bottom.) Goals are good and all that. I'll let you know how it goes...

And on that, I'm going to meet again with the Landscaper, to see if we can so something about the eyesore we call our front yard...

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That's a pretty kitty. Hope he has a home!