Friday, August 13, 2010

Right Place, Right Time

I inserted a quickie project into my schedule and hit a stumbling block. I thought I'd have pictures by now. They will have to wait.

Instead, I can show you this lovely postcard, made by Sara Kelly. It arrived in the mail this week. Consider me a lucky duck!! :)

My other piece of good news is that I sold my old sewing table. You may recall that I redid my Studio last year, and had a new one built to order. The old one has been languishing in my dining room. Yesterday it found a new owner. I delivered it this morning, and discovered that tomorrow she is having a Giant Yard Sale. She gave me a sneak preview, and I came home with this armload, at 50 cents/skein. Woohoo!! jackpot!!

Obviously Blogger is jealous...why else would it flip my picture?

And that's all I've got for now. I can't exactly take a picture of the myriad of ideas that are suddenly swimming in my brain in response to this new load of Treasure. Believe me, it's crowded in there!

No comments: