Monday, September 27, 2010

All Done But the Sleeve

Last night I stitched down the binding. um, umm good! I am still very happy with it.

"Tropical Stone Mosaic"
a Jan Krentz design
Suzanne Kistler 2010

Today I stitched on the labels, tonight, perhaps, the sleeve.

Want to see a close-up of the quilting? You should be able to click on the picture to make it bigger.

It quilted up nice and easy.

Now for the tough task. Due to an unexpected arrival, extra boxes that were put in the adjacent room have now been relocated back into the Studio. Which means that locating MYSELF back into the Studio is going to be quite the challenge.

I know what I'll be doing tomorrow: time for sorting and condensing my stash. oh my.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

I love it!

Deborah said...

I love these colors and sense of movement!