Friday, December 17, 2010

Half Done? Barely Begun!!

First, I promised a picture from yesterday's Itty Bitty Christmas party. (Notice the lovely embroidered "Merry Christmas" stitchery, a gift to each of us from Leslie.)

L to R: Wendy, Elaine S., Charlotte, moi, Sue, Elaine B., Leslie

Our Christmas lights are half done. Pete calls them finished. I'd like to see the span between the garage and bedrooms filled with a string of lights. He's thinks it's fine, thankyouverymuch.

The only reason the tree is even in the house is because it started raining outside. It's been inside since Tuesday, but I haven't touched it. Maybe tomorrow.

I don't know why, but I feel more scattered than usual this year. Am I trying to do more? No, not unless you count the last two weeks of November. That block of time was filled with more than I ever would have imagined.

I'm just...scattered.

If you find my brain, please send it home to me. I miss it!

No comments: