Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Almost Forgot...

The walnut property came with a cat. We were immediately identified as his kind of people. And he's our kind of cat. Big smile.

We have no plans to move out there any time soon, although my husband seems to be quite tempted. He's currently over there exploring the possibilities of the wood stove. He wants to make sure it works.

I only took one picture at the reception Friday night, and it wasn't very good, so I won't post it. However the picture of my new boots turned out well. Aren't they cute? I've never had anything so stylin'.

Today's assignment is to get the harvest tablecloth OFF the table and replace it with a Christmas red one. I've been "working on it" for the past 2 hours, and have only gotten so far as to pick out the red tablecloth. Focus seems to be a stranger today. Not a good portent for the month of December, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Love your boots! How nice that a kitty came with the property! He looks sweet.

Quiltedtime said...

Kitty needs a friend :-).