Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Working, Working, Working...

No time to blog, no time to stop and say, "Hello! Goodbye!" Time is of the essence, and it's slipping through my fingers...

Can I spin a yarn, or what?!!

I have finished the hand quilting on my quilt. YAY!!

All that remains is binding, adding a sleeve, adding labels, and...adding some extra pizazz.

What kind of pizazz?

Shall I give you a hint?


What on earth am I doing with diamonds? HA! Do you think I'm going to tell you? No, I am not.

I am experimenting, which is part of what's making me nutso, because I THINK I know what I'm doing, but I've never done it before and if I do it wrong then I'll be back at square one and I won't have my quilt finished and then I'll have to come up with another idea and I've been working on solving this particular problem for the past two years which is why I hadn't been in a rush to finish the hand quilting and

I think I'll stop and take a breath now.

Multiply the above by 10, and you've got an idea of what it looks like inside my brain these days. It's not pretty.

But the red is pretty, don't you think?

If I solve my problem with the quilt, I have additional plans for red. Stay tuned, as I might have something to share some time soon.

As to my February goals, the above quilt is the Flower Fades quilt, which shows up as #2. And I beaded last night, so that's part of #1.

How about you? Have you set any goals this month? Are you making any progress?

1 comment:

Kay said...

Love, love, love the red! Good luck.