Wednesday, February 9, 2011

World Ag Expo 2011

I spent the bulk of today at the World's Largest Farm Equipment Show. That's how they bill it, and I believe it. Farmers and farm implements are EVERYWHERE.

I was there in a quilt capacity. Every year our guild demonstrates hand quilting for hours on end. Our number of hand quilters is diminishing, but the size of our quilts is not. This is our 2011 Opportunity Quilt. Isn't it beautiful?

I walked out at lunch time, and imagined that I was shopping...

Let's see. Do I want a green tractor?


or maybe a blue one?or perhaps an orange one?

Maybe I'd rather have a red whatchamacalit..

Or a yellow thingamagig...

Actually, I kind of liked these accessories, even though I don't have any use for them...

I guess I'd better save my money. Good thing, because when I got home, my mail order Hoffman Challenge fabric was waiting for me. Does this mean I'm committed to participating?

With my current schedule, it's not very likely. But, I may as well be a boy scout, and be prepared, just in case.

No comments: