Friday, July 15, 2011

mmmmm, good!

Have you ever seen anything so enormously delicious?!!! These peaches are extraordinary. They look like a meal unto themselves. When I finish here, I will dive into one for breakfast. Imagine that juicy sweetness dripping all over...it will be worth the clean-up!

The winners of Knoxville have been posted here. Check them out! I just went through and it was fun to see a lot of quilts that are "new" to me. It does not consist of quilts that I am already familiar with, so it was especially fun to browse the show. :) Congratulations to my friend Sharon, for her first place win in the Bed Quilts category.

That's all I have for you right now. We're off to a birthday celebration this weekend, so you can expect to see new Penny pics some time soon... :)

2 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

yes the peaches look great. I can't wait for our peach tree to "grow up" and produce some wonderful fruit.

Looking forward to more Penny pictures! Have a good weekend.

sewmuchfun said...

I have been looking for a great juicy sweet peach!