Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cats All Around

Did you enjoy the last post? I don't know how many of you caught the reference: "A Man Needs a Maid" is a Neil Young song. Pete is a huge Neil Young fan. The boys love that song too. Runs in the family.

It's nice and cool this morning. Or maybe I'm just up earlier than I've been up lately. ALL of MY kitties were in one spot. Apparently they had too many night visitors who played Goldilocks. They ate the kitty food all up! :)

From back to front on the right we have Hecate, Charlie, and Edgar. Malcolm is bringing up the rear. He is now permanently banished to the backyard, and seems to have adjusted rather nicely. My house has definitely adjusted. The indoor furball and spray incidents have been none existent since his banishment. Good for me, good for him. Any other cats seen in our yard are just passing through...

What's with Blogger and tipping my cards. Always, always, it's the card tipping. *sigh*

August is FILLED with birthdays, my calendar is completely marked with them. If I'm going to get cards out, I'd better get started. This is the first of the bunch...

That's all I've got for now. Number One Son called, "Hey Mom? Any chance you can swing by in an hour or so and finish up the irrigating?" *sigh* When I went to bed last night, I suspected this call would be coming. My feeble protest of "I don't know how to turn off the pump" was immediately greeted by instruction.

In some respects, the boy seems to take after his mother... ;)

No comments: