Saturday, August 20, 2011

Forget the House

Well, I gave it a shot, but it didn't last. Forget the house, I want to sew.

Yesterday I made two more cards, and put more quilting stitches into an ancient UFO.

Here is card #1, as modeled by Charlie. I believe I annoyed him when I woke him from his nap.

Here it is again, as shown by Blogger. >:P Blogger.

Edgar freaked when asked to model this card. As soon as I removed it, he took off. whoosh! Like the wind!

These won't be delivered for a while. I might actually be sort of on top of things. Today.

Now what I'd really like to do is take a nap. *yawn* Charlie has the right idea.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love your cards and your models! This housecleaning business is something I agonize over every day. It takes too much time away from creating and sometimes I end up not doing either one.