Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Land of Houses With Cute Doors

Yes, folks, once again I am out of town. 2011 seems to be my never stay home year. I'm in the Bay Area, in San Carlos. I've nicknamed it The Land of Houses with Cute Doors. See?

Am I right? Wouldn't you like to have an arched front door? Especially one painted red?
I'm here to deliver some cards. Okay, so this one was a little late.

This one was on time. It's hard to see, it's a birthday card. It's made of silk, that I bought at the Long Beach Quilt Festival. The silk on the back was purchased at Road to CA. It's the first time I've sewn silk. It is not as easy as I'd hoped it would be.

There's also a third card, but it's still in my camera. I'll try to post it tomorrow.

In the meantime, look who can now grab her toes.

And sit up, all by herself. She loves her little lace petticoat.

What? You want me to look at the camera for a picture? Again? Okay, but I really like the lace better than the flash in the face...

And I'm not sitting up tall enough? Gramma, you ask a lot of a girl. Oh! You want to see my onesie? Of course! No problem! Go bears!

Now that I've had my Penny fix, in the morning it's home again, home again, jiggety jog. zoom zoom! Now you see me, now you don't!

No comments: