Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Can You Help My Friend?

Remember early November? When I went to Houston? It was an amazing fantastic incredible experience. I spent the days with my friend Sharon Schlotzhauer. We roomed together, we went through the show together, we had a wonderful time.

And then something happened. When the show ended on November 6, all was well. But on November 7, Sharon's "Really 'Wild' Flowers! Season Two!" quilt went missing. Calls have gone out near and far for the discovery and return of the quilt. No one knows where it is or what happened to it.

I took this picture of Sharon and her now missing quilt at the awards ceremony, shortly after it was announced that she'd won first place.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of her quilt, or any suggestions of how to go about finding it, we're all ears. You can contact her or leave a comment on this blog or email me. I'll make sure to pass along any information.

Thank you for your help!

No comments: