Friday, December 23, 2011

Odd and Ends

Both structures now have a roof. The construction is on pause, as my contractor spends the holidays with his family. I'm so proud of him. I would have felt bad if he continued to work 12-15 hours a day out here when his wife and kids prepare for Christmas.

I did some shopping at the Dickens Faire. Not only did I enjoy roasted chestnuts, I found a bead vendor. I'd forgotten about her, but once I saw her, I remembered. I found her last year too. You are looking at green glass, small sea urchin spines, shell pieces, and a bag of miniature colored jingle bells.

This is the only Christmas quiltlet I've made this year. It looks like it's going to be one of only two, as I spent too much time gallivanting around the globe and not enough time sewing.

May God bless you with a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year.

"The generous man will be prosperous,
And he who waters will himself be watered." Proverbs 11:25

3 comments:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Merry Christmas Suzie to you and your family.

Sister Diana said...

A very blessed and joy filled Christmas to you and all of you family (Chupa & Mr. Cat included).

I'm away visiting my family and enjoying my 5 year old grand niece. I'm never around any children so she is just amazing me with her talent and smartness and energy and talents.

Enjoy that grand daughter of your and treasure each moment with her.

Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!

Diana

Quiltedtime said...

You make me chuckle, Suzanne. No bead with ever be left unfound when you are about. One of the reasons we all love you.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Kay