Monday, December 19, 2011

A Visit With Penelope

We spent a few hours this weekend with our favorite grandbaby and her parents. :) Around the table we've got Penny, Gramma, Grandpa, Kistler Uncle #1, Daddy and Mama. :)

Here's a close-up of our little missy. Isn't she a cute little thing?

This is my daughter. I am envious of her December blue skies and blooming California poppies. Seriously? It's DECEMBER. Who has poppies blooming in December? Apparently the folks in San Carlos do...

What?

As soon as I pulled out the camera to get the shot of her foot, she moved it.

Grandpa did a lot of bonding.

"His cheeks just beg to be pinched!"

Nice pair...no resemblance. :)

Grandpa declares, "Babies are SO much work!" Yet he didn't change a diaper or clothing or feed her or give her a bath...all he did was play with her. :)

Do you see who's the center of attention? Every male eye is on the girl. From left to right: Grandpa, friend, friend, Daddy, Kistler Uncle #1, friend, and in front (back of head) Kistler Uncle #2.

"I love my Daddy!"

"And for dinner, I think I will have...."

Num!

"Haha! Gotcha K-Uncle #2!"

"Oh no you don't!"

teeheehee...babies are so much fun!!!

No comments: