Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

oh. my. I've received an award! Blush! grin!

I have been awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Franki Kohler, a fiber artist whose work I coveted before I met her. Her blog can be found here. This award is given to bloggers who inspire you and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from the German word meaning Beloved, Dearest or Favorite. I'm humbled and honored to receive this award. Thank you, Franki!

As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

And now for my 5. . .

1. While I Was Waiting. Deborah quietly handstitches and inspires with her quilting, jewelry-making, and photography.

2. Pointless Quilter is prolific and frequently shares glimpses of her productivity.

3. SewMuchFun is new to me. I think you'll like her.

4. Lisa Ellis doesn't blog very often, but I check in periodically because her work definitely inspires.

5. VivianHelena is an all-around artist who always has something to share.

I have to say that it was tricky trying to come up with bloggers that fit the "under 200 followers" profile, as so many don't have a list of their followers. That, and Franki and some of her nominees would also have been top 5 contenders. I encourage you to click on each one. Who knows, you might just find a new favorite blogger to add to your blogroll.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

sewmuchfun said...

Thank you so much for the nomination!

Deborah said...

Thank you so much!