Friday, March 9, 2012

We Can Flush

We're close. We're very close. We're closer than close, but it's not final. The bathroom is about done, we still need something to hold toilet paper and something to hold towels. Details. The devil is in the details.

The vanity is in. It's hard to see the light fixture (I didn't realize that until I put it on the computer), but the globes are amber, similar to the woodwork. The mirror has been in the back of my closet for at least a dozen years. "You need an 18" x 24" mirror." ummm...I might just have one. I did.

Here's a close-up of the newly placed accent tile. It's "tumbled glass," and once the excess grout was cleaned off, it looked even better. It's very manly, for our manly workshop.

And with everything else on my plate, I'm finding time to work on a quilt-for-hire that must be finished in the next couple of weeks. Goals are good!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I know you're building a house or doing a remodel, but I missed the news from the beginning. Where is it and what is it for?