Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Show Week

I hit the ground running yesterday, and by the time I remembered to take pictures, the quilts were all checked in, sorted and stacked and ready for judging this morning.

Only these three ladies were left. I thought I had a lovely picture, but now I see that apparently Karen is an "extinguisher," as she has an arrow sticking out of her head. I must have been tired! :)

Elaine, in the middle, is in charge of the judging arena. Wanda is her right hand, Karen is her left. I don't know what I'd do without the three of them. It's something I wouldn't want to think about for even a moment. They are irreplaceable! :)

No time time smell flowers, but I'm still looking at them...once the sun comes up...

Friday the 13th is coming soon. I hope you've pulled up your google map and are pointing your car towards Lindsay! Best of the Valley, here we come!

No comments: