Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hair Today...

So I showed you the picture of Miss Kitty a month ago.  She hung around for a week, we took her to the vet, had her spayed, and two days later, she disappeared.  All gone, no road kill to be found, just *poof*, disappeared.
The next to arrive was the pit bull.  He hung around, we took him to the vet, removed his ticks, started introducing him to friends, and yesterday, he disappeared.  All gone, no road kill to be found, just *poof*, disappeared.
I'm starting to wonder if someone is dropping off their pets (both animals were obviously well-loved by people before we met them), hoping that we will see to their veterinary needs.  If so, I guess they were right.
Yes, things are disappearing around here.
Meet Adam Lockless.  :)
He's been growing his hair for two years, with the intent to donate to Locks of Love.  Yesterday was Hair Day.  And *poof* it was gone.
 ooh!  Be careful of that neck.  The sun is going to be mighty toasty on that unsheltered skin.  It's been two years since the two have crossed paths.  But with the weather pushing 100 (right now it is 99), gone is good!  :)
I'm also happy to report that I started embellishing yesterday's block, and pieced a second block this morning.  I think this idea just might get me going!

No comments: