Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Some Changes Around Here

Lest you think that I've forgotten that this blog is about quilting, I will share a couple of cards that I was able to finish yesterday.  One had been in the works for at least 2 weeks, the other simply materialized during the afternoon.  I'm way behind on my quiltlet list, but am very pleased to have crossed off two names.
 oh, annoying Blogger!  WHY do you flip my pics?!!
As you can see, I'm continuing to practice my Crazy Quilt skills.  In moderation.  I've got other things on the agenda, specifically trying to clear off floor space. 

Why would I clear off floor space?  Well so that we can turn this
into this
By the end of today, or perhaps tomorrow, the dusty-rose highlights to my floors will be forever banished.  I can't wait to take pictures!


No comments: