Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rain? Seriously?

My carpetlayers are here.  They are busy, busy, busy.  They've been here for just over 2 hours.  This is what I've chronicled so far:


 And then I notice that it's gloomy outside.  It's more than gloomy.  I grab my camera, walk outside, and feel drops on my head!
 Cut faster!  Cut faster!  It's dripping drops on the driveway too, where they are rolling out carpet, measuring and cutting.  Good grief!  Who ordered rain?  I did NOT think it was on the menu!
I don't know how long it will take to get the carpet in today, but I know they've got their work cut out for them.  Hall, bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a closet...more than enough for an ordinary carpet, even more challenging when matching a pattern.  Match faster!  Match faster!  The sun keeps ducking behind the clouds, which keep dripping. 

Can you say stress?  I know I can.

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

I saw clouds here this morning and thought it might rain. Not a chance! :-(