Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sometimes

Moving back is moving forward.

If you've ever done a major upgrade/upheaval in your home, you know what I'm talking about.  Here is yesterday, in pictures:    The hall bathroom was like this for a week!  Before:
 During:
 After:
Before:
 During (same room, different view):
 After:
 What do you think about the wallpaper? enh.  Not terrific, but not awful enough for me to want to switch it.
Before:
 During:
 And after:
 By 5:45pm, I had my sewing table back together.  whew!  I could sleep last night!
One thing I've already noticed:  The more things change, the more they stay the same:
As soon as an accessible table top appears, so does the computer.  *sigh*  Engineers! 

He says that it will go away, "as soon as" he can reach the computer table.  hmmm.  I guess I know my goal for today!!  So much furniture to move, so tired of moving it...

1 comment:

Quilt Crazy said...

Looking great! Keep your eye on those boxes though. :)