Monday, October 1, 2012

A Thing of Beauty

is a joy forever.
And takes one's breath away.
Like this gem of a feather, glowing ruby on my laundry this morning. (When it's predicted to be 100+, I hang the clothes and ignore the dryer.)
 I special ordered some switchplates on Etsy.  I love them!  Now I have to paint the bathroom, so they'll really look splendid.
Instead of painting, I finished the ditch-quilting on this Log Cabin.  It still needs the border quilted.
 I'd rather be napping, like Charlie, the Nap Champ.  "Anywhere, anytime!"  He's up for it.  Or down for the count.  ;)
Ant that's the haps around here.  It's been a day of machine quilting and magic feathers.  What a combo.

4 comments:

Quiltedtime said...

Love the color patterns on Charlie's tummy. Very unusual.

Quilt Crazy said...

You've been a busy girl.

Barbara Sindlinger said...

I have never seen a feather like that and so small. What a find. Love the log cabin quilt.

Vicki Carroll said...

I love the yellow and blue log cabin. It's so beautiful!