Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2013 Goals

My goal for Week #8 wasn't very grand, yet it did not come to pass.  I made a single postcard.  *sigh*  Not much progress, that's for sure.

Instead of sewing, I bought some cute shoes!





 This week promises to be full of quilt show duties.  We're on the 6-week countdown, and the clock seems to be ticking faster.  We've passed the entry deadline.  On Friday we jury, then I have about 150 letters to write to the entrants about the results of the jurying.  Between meetings and paperwork, if I can squeak in any sewing, I will be a happy girl.

Goal for Week #9?  To still be standing on Tuesday.  :)

Think the new shoes will help?  ;)

2 comments:

Quilt Crazy said...

Shoes always help! Love them. :)

Brenda said...

Those really are adorable shoes. Gee, I'd buy those too if I saw them in a store.