So last time I went on and on and on about this supposed binding that I supposedly made and supposedly lost.
I looked high and low and hither and thither, and nothing. No binding to be found.
And so, I went to my batik stash, hoping for something like-enough to pass for acceptable. What should I find, but a piece of batik that measured 2 yards x 21". Really? I remembered cutting the borders lengthwise. I guess I assumed that I also cut binding, because who would cut lengthwise slices and then fold the yardage and put it away when more slices needed cutting?
I guess it's better to be foolish than losing it? Or so I tell myself. :)
My entry forms are almost complete, and I am printing out my photos.
My quilt just needs the now-made-and-attached binding tacked down. (And a sleeve, and a label.)
And as a bonus, these crazy quilted Christmas cards, which were not embroidered until January, are now ready for December. woohoo! At least one thing is early!
I promised pictures of the UFO Log Cabin. I quilted feathers. Once it's bound, I will share pictures. woohoo. Knocking off weekly goals seems to actually be almost working. This is good. This is very good. I may not be hitting exactly what I've listed, but my list is shrinking, and this week doesn't end until tomorrow.
hip hip hooray!
New Year, What a start!
1 day ago