Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stitch, Stitch, Stitch

I'm continuing to pursue this crazy dream of finishing a quilt to submit for Houston.  Time is of the essence.  I've been moving my needle as quickly as I can, as often as I can.  I have one border left to embroider.  Over the past couple of weeks, the size of my quilt has more than doubled.  It began as a 24" square.  When I finish, it shall measure 36" square.  It doesn't sound like it's THAT much bigger, but it's gone from 576 sq in to 1296 sq in:  That's a difference of 720 sq in!!!

Isn't math fun?  :)

I've also worked on a few other odds and ends, but for the most part, I've been stitching.  Stitch faster!  Stitch faster!

Just thought I should check in and let you know I haven't forgotten you.  I'm just really, really trying to focus.  Goals are good!  We've got some weekend plans and then some, so I really do have to spend every spare moment on this quilt...if I want to submit it to Houston.

ttfn!

1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Still stitchin' there, Suzanne. Hope you are taking time to eat and sleep :-).