Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Goal Update

Well, I made a few postcards, and put them in the mail.  So much for all the sewing that was going to happen around here!  Oh wait.  I made a bag for my sister, but shipped it without taking a photo.  oops.  Belle is half-sewn, I'm currently hemming the yards and yards and yards of fancy fabric, the step before attaching the skirt to the bodice.  I should be ready to join the two before the sun goes down tonight.  Goals are good.
 I've yet to hear whether or not the princess dress fits Penny.  I guess they've been busy there, just as we've been here.  We had the second shake this week, and it looks like it was a good one.  I'm curious to hear the numbers, as there look to be more nuts than expected.  It's all relative.
 I've appliqued a few more surfboards, but I haven't taken a picture yet.  I need something to fill the next post, right? 

I shipped my quilt to PIQF, and will head up there next weekend to check out the show.  Maybe our paths will cross in Santa Clarita?  I often see dozens of quilt friends roaming the aisles.  :)

This week's goals are to continue appliqueing surfboards, to get back to quilting on the quilt-for-hire, and to finish Belle.  I hope to have Belle in the box before the end of the week, Monday at the latest.  As always, goals are good!

P.S.  I guess Homeless isn't.  I seem to have found myself adopted.  go figure.

2 comments:

sewmuchfun said...

Homeless does seem to love you :) Will probably see you at the quilt show. Hope you win!

Quilt Crazy said...

That is such a sweet picture. Homeless is lucky not to be homeless anymore.