Monday, June 23, 2014

Multi-Tasking

I'm not sure the above needs any commentary.

As I sit inside with my hand projects, watching the World go by, the sun beats down on our yard.

You may think, after seeing the well project and the water flowing freely under the walnut trees, that water is plentiful or that I think that it is.  Au contraire, it is in limited supply and we conserve as much as possible.  My backyard/home goal is to keep the trees alive.  The lawn is a lost cause, and I've already pulled out a number of bushes. 

Hot, hot, hot!

I've got another hour to prepare, before Mexico meets Croatia.  Congratulations to Netherlands - your team is looking quite impressive!!


1 comment:

Quiltedtime said...

Woo-hoo! I heard that México left Croatia in the dust. Three goals in ten minutes?

My front lawn is pretty dry, too. I notice that some of my neighbors are still watering theirs like their is no tomorrow. I guess they can eat their grass when the produce runs low in the markets.