Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

I'm so sorry.  I've been neglecting you.  I've been neglecting a lot of things.  You see, my daughter and granddaughter came for a visit, and I've been spending my time with family.  They leave today, and I'll be back at the sewing machine...and hopefully finishing shopping that hasn't been done and this, that, and the other detail that have been overlooked.

Instead of sewing much of anything other than this:
I've been playing with this:
Last night we got a picture of three generations of women:
Here's wishing each of you a blessed Christmas, filled with family and lots of good memories!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The short people in our lives grow up way to fast. You need to grab every play date you can!!! My youngest 'short' person is taller than me!!! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Linda

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Have a merry Christmas. Glad you got to spend some time with the Penny! Sewing can wait for another day.

Quiltedtime said...

Merry Christmas, Suzanne!