Friday, May 1, 2015

Almost Done

Well, the week at Empty Spools is drawing to a close at noon today.  *sigh*  And what a week it has been!  I saw lots of deer early in the week, including this inspiring trio:
There were the usual birds, but they flit around so fast, it's difficult to catch them with my camera.
But as I told you earlier, my focus has been to learn to paint on fabric.  I do believe I've had some amazing success.  It's hard to believe that I did this/am doing this.  But it is mine, most definitely.  This is what I had on display for the walk-about.
 Here is some of the quilting I've been doing.
 And this is the underneath.
whew!  I was hoping to finish before I leave today, but there's still much too much to do, so that's highly unlikely.

And with that, I'd best put my bags in the car and head down to the classroom.  The clock is ticking!

1 comment:

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Can't believe you started quilting it too. It's going to be fantastic!